Most Popular Technical Analysis Articles
- Bollinger Bands - Playing the Bollinger Bands, BB breakouts, and option volatility strategies.
- MACD - Easy to interpret moving average crossovers, MACD histogram, & divergences.
- Stochastics - Buy oversold, sell overbought, and interpreting stochastic price divergences.
- Relative Strength Index - Overbought/ oversold indicator, RSI divergences.
View other 60+ technical indicators - click here
Most Popular Candlestick Chart Pattern Articles
Basics - If the closing price is above the opening price, then candlestick
- Doji - A doji
formation is a sign of indecision, neither bulls nor bears can take control.
Engulfing - When new highs are rejected and the bears push prices below
Engulfing - When new lows are rejected and bulls push prices above
View other candlestick chart patterns - click here
Most Popular Classical Chart Pattern Articles
Bottom - Buy after a breakout of upside resistance, uses support &
- Head &
Shoulders - Sell after prices fall below support created by left shoulder
- Flag -
Continuation pattern, buy a breakout above consolidation or sell a breakout
- Support & Resistance -
Buy at support and sell at resistance; if support or resistance is broken through, buy in direction of move.
View other classic chart patterns - click
Most Popular Option Strategy Articles
- Call Option - If bullish, buy call
options to maximize leverage and minimize risk to the downside.
- Put Option - Puts are a risk defined
alternative to shorting stock, puts max leverage and minimize risk
- Bull Call Spread - A risk defined
and reward defined alternative to buying call options.
- Bear Put Spread - A cheaper
alternative to buying put options outright, however, defines max reward.
View other option strategies - click